This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
- Down jacket
- Model: men's
- Long, regular fit
- Fully waterproof and breathable
- Versatile use
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Great for the cold and damp
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2-way adjustable insulating hood
- Remarkable comfort
- Zip protector for extra chin comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ product
- Weight: 1,142 g
- Exterior: 100% recycled polyester, 50 denier - 102 g/m²
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester, 50 denier - 62 g/m2
- Insulation: 100% recycled down (duck and goose down), 700 cuin fill power
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) inner and outer layers
- Bluesign® certified materials
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. These intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
Recycled Polyester: PATAGONIA recycles soda bottles, factory fabric scraps and used clothing to make polyester clothing. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a source of raw materials. It curbs discards, thereby prolonging landfill life and reducing toxic emissions from incinerators.
Fair Trade Certified™: PATAGONIA pays a bonus for each Fair Trade Certified product that is bought. The money is put into an account managed by the factory employees and is aimed at supporting social, economic and environmental projects. For example, employees can choose to use this money to build a new school or clinic, pay student grants or invest in community projects.
Bluesign™ Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.