This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
- Model: men's
- Slim fit
- Windproof coating
- Windproof and weather resistant
- High collar for improved protection
- Wraparound hood
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 4-way stretch insulating outer material
- Front zip with protective flap
- Zip protector for extra chin comfort
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ manufacturing
- Weight: 346 g
- 4-way stretch
- Shell and lining: 100% polyester (87% recycled) with DWR coating, 39 g/m²
- Cuffs: Stretchy knit - 100% polyester with DWR coating , 138 g/m²
- Insulation: Stretchy FullRange® 60g, 100% polyester (40% recycled)
- Bluesign® certified materials
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
Recycled Polyester: Patagonia recycles soda bottles, factory fabric scraps and used clothing to make polyester clothing. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a source of raw materials. It curbs discards, thereby prolonging landfill life and reducing toxic emissions from incinerators.
FullRange™: multi denier synthetic filling made from different types of polyester fibres, developed by Toray Mills in Japan. This filling offers dynamic thermal insulation, which follows all movements and breathes during alpine activities, during exercise and when stopped. It is a revolutionary insulation that remains stable with minimum seams thanks to its 4-way mechanical stretch. What's more, FullRange insulation is incredibly breathable, letting you enjoy intense physical activity throughout the day without feeling moisture or having to change your clothes.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Fair Trade Certified™: Patagonia pays a bonus for each Fair Trade Certified product that is bought. The money is put into an account managed by the factory employees and is aimed at supporting social, economic and environmental projects. For example, employees can choose to use this money to build a new school or clinic, pay student grants or invest in community projects.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.