Use: ideal for all sports (triathlon, trail, racing, road cycling, MTB, football, gymnastics), training and recovery
- Compression sleeves
- Limited Edition: black edition 2019
- Powerful and pleasant compression
- Graduated calf compression
- Optimal aeration for exceptional comfort
- Ventilation strips built-in to the compression
- Perfect for all intense activities in extreme heat
- Excellent muscle support
- Offers a new lease of life to the calves
- Ergonomic strip around the patellar tendon limits muscular vibrations and protects the knee
- Thin fibre for comfort
- Soft and elasticated
- Weight: 22g
- Massaging Effect Fibre
- Shock absorber
- Ultra Comfort
- Oxygen Compression
- Worn before exercise, warm-up is accelerated
- The calves remain cool and rested
- Reduce shocks, pain and swelling in the legs
- Up to 30% reduction in vibrations
- Reduces injury by 29%
- Increases muscle oxygenation by 17%
- Improves the venous return and blood circulation by 10-15%
- Reduces lactic acid
- Delays muscle fatigue
- For longer, higher impact sessions with less fatigue
- After exercise, heavy legs, without aches or swelling
- 76% polyamide
- 24% elastane
DTOX: Studies show a significant reduction in lactic acid during exercise.
MASSAGING EFFECT FIBRE: Each movement triggers a micro-massage providing a sensation of lightness and well-being. Patented fibre.
SHOCK ABSORBER: The 360° compression dampens the shock wave effect on muscles, veins and joints. Less vibrations means reduces muscular fatigue Your resistance to long efforts is improved
ULTRA-LIGHT: Your Compressport® garment does no retain water and stays light in all situations.
RECOVERY: Reduce muscle pain, eliminate lactic acid and improve your recovery by wearing Compressport after the shower (at home, work or on the plane ...)
ULTRA COMFORT: Woven fibres second-to-none for their softness and comfort.
K-PROTECT: an ergonomic tongue that presses on the patellar tendon and reduces vibrations by up to 8%. K-Protect does not hinder movements and improves comfort. Perfectly suited for those with known knee weakness but also for those feeling tired after 100km.
COMPRESSION OXYGEN: A millimetre-accurate graduated compression in targeted areas to provide oxygen to the muscle, improving performance and facilitating recovery. The muscles are supported for increased strength and long-distance performance. The fibre is stretchy and also breathable for maximum comfort
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.