- Trail shoes
- Model: men's
- Drop: 4 mm
- Surface: paths, trails
- For trail runners looking for speed
- Excellent cushioning
- Ideal foot comfort
- Durable protection
- High performance
- Increased comfort and stability
- Flexibility and agility sensation
- Great grip
- Weight: 278 g (per shoe)
- BOA TECHNOLOGY®
- Slim fit
- IsoFit technology for adapting to the foot shape and moves
- Boa lacing for a unmatched fit
- Heel counter for added stability and foot support
- Protect against debris
- Technical mesh
- Excellent breathability
- Soft and light
- Performant anatomic FORMFIT footbed
- Contours the foot
- Contoured interior for optimal foot support
- Cushioning and insulation
- Everun™ midsole
- Continuous shock absorption
- Optimal comfort
- PwrTrac rubber
- Dual density
- High quality
- Very good traction
- Resistance and durability
- Rubber sole for increased grip
- Good grip on rocky path thanks to the studs
- Heel height: 22.5 mm
- Forefoot height: 18.5 mm
IsoFit: IsoFit is a fit system that helps the foot adapt perfectly to your foot. The revolutionary design of the upper cradles the foot, while the soft inner sleeve is made of stretchy mesh for full comfort.
Everun™: Everun™ technology is a major advancement in cushioning. It provides softer, more durable cushioning for a dynamic feel. Shoes with Everun™ technology provide gentle landings and powerful push-offs, whether you're an experience runner or amateur.
BOA® Fastening System: This revolutionary system without laces ensures personalised comfort with precise and even fastening, reducing pressure points. The precise button adjustment ensures a perfect fit using a single hand. It is a fastening system that repels water, mud and ice. The stainless steel BOA® cables are more solid per gram than tank shielding.
PwrTrac: Thick, durable rubber that provides exceptional grip and resistance to rubbing.
FORMFIT: 3 layers intermediate sole, working together to wrap, absorb shocks and support the foot and the stride.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.