* Price recommended by the supplier in 2019
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Warning: limited stock available
- Top Sizes
Breathable, light and comfortable, the AIR MOTION PROTECT jacket from HORSE PILOT is designed to fit an airbag vest for shows.
- Construction: 4 Way Stretch material
- Discipline: CSO, Hunter
- Compatible with airbag vest: Yes
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 846 g
- Main material: 71% Polyamide, 29% Elastane
- Inserts: 77% polyamide, 18% elastane, 5% polyurethane
- Oeko Tex certified material
- Close to body fit to wear an airbag vest discretely
- Extra Comfort® construction for second skin sensation
- Support airbag release without misshaping or altered its fit
- Preform Fit® pre-shaped sleeves adapted to the horse rider posture
- Alcantara details on the collar and cuffs
- Extreme breathability with Aerotech® technology
Fastening / Zip:
- Front opening with button placket reinforced with an inner zip
- Right cable insert on the jacket for the airbag cable
- Slits on the back
Preform Fit: garments with HP Preform Fit technology are optimised for horse riding. Once on, the garment follows all movements without creating any tension, rubbing uncomfortably or hindering the rider's flexibility.
Xtra Comfort Fabric®: Clothing with sensitive textiles. These strong fabrics offer virtually unrivalled innovation and appeal, no matter how often you wash them.
AeroTech®: This technology uses the speed of the rider to optimise ventilation when riding. The principle is simple: use the airflow to improve internal ventilation.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
Certification OEKO-TEX®: The innovative fibres used are certified by OEKO-TEX, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.