The FAHREINHEIT down jacket from HORSE PILOT provide comfort even in the demanding condition.
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathable: 10 000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation & lining: Yes
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 940 g
- Main material: 100% polyester
- Insert: 68% nylon, 32% polyester
- Filling: 92% polyester, 8% down
Construction / Zips:
- DWR water repellent treatment
- Duck and synthetic down targeted insulation depending on the body area
- Preform Fit® and 4 WAY STRETCH fit for optimal freedom of movements
- YKK zip and mesh ventilation for adjustable protection
- Underarms openings
- Elastic skirt on the waist to avoid air infiltration
- Coldblock® insulation, real barrier against the cold and humidity
- Thermo Regulation® for keeping ideal body temperature in all circumstances.
- Long back for improved posture
- Shorter zip on the front not to damage the pommel
- Magnetic hood
- Avoid discomfort on the horse
Size / Sleeves:
- Pre-shaped fit
- Thumb insert on the cuffs
- 3 invisible external pockets
Extrem Layer: A material made by laminating several layers to obtain a breathable, waterproof and wind stopper garment. The HP Extreme layer technology performance provide a versatile garment all year long. The breathability properties help using the garment with different temperature and different level of activities without any discomfort. A technology providing peice of mind.
Preform Fit: garments with HP Preform Fit technology are optimised for horse riding. Once on, the garment follows all movements without creating any tension, rubbing uncomfortably or hindering the rider's flexibility.
HP ColdBlock®: A high performance insulation for protection against the most extreme weather conditions. Horse Pilot experimented until they came up with a material capable of withstanding the unique constraints of horse-riding: washable, excellent weight-to-heat ratio, even in rain, and ultra-durable.
ThermoRegulation: A smart blend of lining and padding to optimise heat regulation in all circumstances.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.