The SOFTLIGHT down jacket from HORSE PILOT is one of the most performing jacket in terms of weight/warmth ratio.
- Water-repellent: No
- Breathable: Yes
- Insulation & lining: Yes
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 485 g
- Main material: 100% polyester
- Insert: 93% polyester, 7% elastane
- Filling: 92% polyester, 8% down
Construction / Zips:
- Duck and synthetic down targeted insulation depending on the body area
- Preform Fit® fit for optimal freedom of movements
- Stretch panels on the sides and middle of the back
- 2 way front zip: one insulating and one in mesh for ventilation regulation
- Coldblock® insulation, real barrier against the cold and humidity
- Thermo Regulation® for keeping ideal body temperature in all circumstances.
- Shorter zip on the front not to damage the pommel
Size / Sleeves:
- Fitted wrists
- Cuffs in stretch material
- Drawstring waist
- Hand pocket with magnetic button
HP ColdBlock®: A high performance insulation for protection against the most extreme weather conditions. Horse Pilot experimented until they came up with a material capable of withstanding the unique constraints of horse-riding: washable, excellent weight-to-heat ratio, even in rain, and ultra-durable.
Preform Fit: garments with HP Preform Fit technology are optimised for horse riding. Once on, the garment follows all movements without creating any tension, rubbing uncomfortably or hindering the rider's flexibility.
ThermoRegulation: A smart blend of lining and padding to optimise heat regulation in all circumstances.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.