Eider's M gloves have Primaloft® Silver insulation to help keep your fingers warm.
- Membrane: Defender®
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / lining: Primaloft®
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Weight: 200 g
- Main composition: Defender® 2 Way Stretch - 100% polyester
- Secondary material: 100% polyurethane
- Third material: Primaloft® Silver 200 g - 100% polyester
- Insulation: Primaloft® Silver 100 g - 100% polyester
- Lining: Microfleece - 100% polyester
- Reinforcement: Faux leather - 100% polyurethane
- Insert: Defender®
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
2 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
Polygiene® technology prevents the development of odour-causing bacteria. It guarantees a feeling of day-long freshness throughout the garment’s life, wash after wash.
DEFENDER® 2WAY STRETCH 10K: A product of Eider research, Defender® is a microporous membrane bonded to a garment’s shell – making it completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
The membrane is extremely lightweight for full comfort and optimal freedom of movement. The structure is made of ripstop to increase the product's abrasion resistance and durability.
PrimaLoft® Silver: The PrimaLoft® Silver range is extremely versatile. It is a high performance insulation with remarkable properties to face the elements.
Regular Fit: Versatile fit. Fits most body shapes.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.