The SVALBARD jacket by Helly Hansen is designed for cold winters and guarantees optimal comfort.
- Membrane: Helly Tech®
- Water resistance: 5,000 to 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 5.000 to 10.000 g/m²/24h
- Windproof: 13-30 CFM (slightly windproof)
- Insulation / lining: Yes
- Regular fit
- Weight: 1,220 g
- Main composition: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- Secondary material: 100% polyurethane
Construction & Zips:
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- DWR durable water-repellent treatment
- Primaloft® Black insulation (133 g/m² on the body, 100 g/m² on the sleeves)
- Fully waterproof seams
- Full YKK® zip
- Hook for attaching gloves
- Reflective details for increased visibility
- Drawstring hood
- Removable faux fur
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 large side pockets with flaps
- Inside zipped chest pocket
Sleeves & Waist:
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Ribbed inner cuffs
- Longer at the back
Helly Tech®: Waterproof and breathable outer layer. The unique membrane prevents water molecules penetrating, while allowing sweat vapour to leave, keeping you dry.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
PrimaLoft® Black: The PrimaLoft® Black range has all the essential comfort characteristics: warmth, flexibility and lightness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.