ALPHA 3.0 ski jacket by Helly Hansen has sleek lines and advanced technology, like the new Life Pocket™.
- Membrane: Helly Tech®
- 2-layer construction
- Water resistance: over 20.000 mm
- Breathability: over 20.000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / lining: Primaloft® Golf and Primaloft® Black Hi-Loft
- Recco® system: Yes
- Powder skirt: Fixed
- Regular fit
- Weight: 1,270 g
- Main composition: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
- Secondary material: 100% polyurethane
Construction & Zips:
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- DWR durable water-repellent treatment
- H²Flow™ mechanic ventilation system
- 4 Way Stretch fabric
- Primaloft® Golf insulation on the body
- Primaloft® Black Hi-Loft insulation on the body
- Fully waterproof zips and seams
- Back length: 75.5 cm
- Removable adjustable hood
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Zipped ski pass pocket on the sleeve
- Inside pockets for goggles and electronic devices
- Life Pocket™ with PrimaLoft® insulation to protect your phone
Sleeves & Waist:
- Articulated arms and elbows for freedom of movement
- Velcro cuffs
- Stretchy cuffs with thumb holes
- Stretchy powder skirt
Helly Tech®: Waterproof and breathable outer layer. The unique membrane prevents water molecules penetrating, while allowing sweat vapour to leave, keeping you dry.
RECCO®: Safety system based on radar technology, helping find victims after avalanches. The Recco® system built into the product allows waves to reflect back to the transmitter, helping the rescue team to find victims faster. The Recco® system is complementary to other security systems used for off-piste skiing/boarding.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
H²Flow™: This temperature regulation system was developed in collaboration with mountain professionals to provide skiers with versatility and comfort suitable for changeable weather conditions and fluctuating levels of activity. This technology keeps you warm by storing hot air, but also has zip vents for cooling down.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
PrimaLoft® Gold: PrimaLoft® Gold is the benchmark for high performance synthetic insulation.
PrimaLoft® Black: The PrimaLoft® Black range has all the essential comfort characteristics: warmth, flexibility and lightness.
Life Pocket™: Developed in collaboration with PrimaLoft® and using heat-resistant materials, Life Pocket™ stays twice as warm as a pocket in an ordinary ski jacket to help protect your smartphone.
PrimaLoft®: Often described as the alternative to down, PrimaLoft® insulation significantly boosts the performance of cold-weather garments. The microfibres are light, air permeable, and easily compressible. Products containing this insulation keeps you warm and dry even in the coldest and harshest weather conditions.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.