Helly Hansen's Spitfire jacket has strategically placed insulation for keeping warm without adding excess bulk.
- Membrane: Helly Tech®
- 2-layer construction
- Water resistance: 5,000 to 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 5,000 and 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / lining: Yes
- Recco® system: Yes
- Powder skirt: Fixed
- Regular fit
- Main composition: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
- Secondary material: 100% polyurethane
Construction & Zips:
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- DWR durable water-repellent treatment
- 2 Way Stretch fabric
- LifaLoft™ thermal insulation, developed with Primaloft®
- Water-resistant YKK® zips
- Back length: 76 cm
- Drawstring hood
- Helmet compatible
- Zipped ski goggle pocket on the chest
- 2 zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Zipped ski pass pocket on the sleeve
- Inside pockets for goggles and electronic devices
Sleeves & Waist:
- Articulated arms and elbows for freedom of movement
- Velcro cuffs
- Stretchy inner cuffs
- Stretchy powder skirt
- Jacket to pant connecting system
Helly Tech®: Waterproof and breathable outer layer. The unique membrane prevents water molecules penetrating, while allowing sweat vapour to leave, keeping you dry.
RECCO®: Safety system based on radar technology, helping find victims after avalanches. The Recco® system built into the product allows waves to reflect back to the transmitter, helping the rescue team to find victims faster. The Recco® system is complementary to other security systems used for off-piste skiing/boarding.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
2 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
LifaLoft™: Developed in collaboration with Primaloft®, LifaLoft™ combines the vast knowledge of Lifa® and Primaloft® in terms of synthetic insulation. LifaLoft™ insulation is based on fabric technology that retains more air than polyester, while staying lightweight. The fibre does not water and has in-built water-repellent properties without treating the fabric, due to its Lifa® fibres. This makes it the ideal insulating technology for year-round adventures in all conditions, keeping you warm even when it gets wet.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.