SOGN CARGO ski pants by Helly Hansen are insulating and practical. The cargo pockets provide plenty of storage space.
- Membrane: Helly Tech®
- 2-layer construction
- Water resistance: 5.000 mm
- Breathability: 5.000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / lining: Primaloft®
- Recco® system: No
- Snow gaiters: Yes
- Regular fit
- Main composition: 100% polyamide
- Secondary material: 100% thermoplastic polyurethane
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- DWR durable water-repellent treatment
- Primaloft® insulation on the seat and knees
- Zip vents on the thighs
- Fully taped seams
- Inseam: 86.5cm
Waist / Hem:
- YKK® zip with snap buttons
- Adjustable waist with velcro side tabs
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Reinforced lower leg
- Snow gaiters with silicone grips
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Zipped thigh pocket
- 2 flap pockets at the back
Helly Tech®: Waterproof and breathable outer layer. The unique membrane prevents water molecules penetrating, while allowing sweat vapour to leave, keeping you dry.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
PrimaLoft®: Often described as the alternative to down, PrimaLoft® insulation significantly boosts the performance of cold-weather garments. The microfibres are light, air permeable, and easily compressible. Products containing this insulation keeps you warm and dry even in the coldest and harshest weather conditions.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.