LEGENDARY ski pants, a best-seller by Helly Hansen, are fully waterproof and breathable. It will keep you warm, dry and comfortable.
- Membrane: Helly Tech®
- 2-layer construction
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / lining: Primaloft®
- Recco® system: No
- Snow gaiters: Yes
- Regular fit
- Weight: 570 g
- Main composition: 100% polyamide
- Secondary material: 100% polyurethane
- Bluesign® certification
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- DWR durable water-repellent treatment
- 2 Way Stretch fabric
- Primaloft® thermal insulation, 60g
- Zip vents on the thighs
- Fully taped seams
- Watertight zip opening
- Inseam: 86 cm
Waist / Hem:
- YKK® zip with snap button
- Adjustable waist with velcro side tabs
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Reinforced lower leg
- Snow gaiters with silicone grips
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Zipped back pocket with flap
Helly Tech®: Waterproof and breathable outer layer. The unique membrane prevents water molecules penetrating, while allowing sweat vapour to leave, keeping you dry.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
2 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
PrimaLoft®: Often described as the alternative to down, PrimaLoft® insulation significantly boosts the performance of cold-weather garments. The microfibres are light, air permeable, and easily compressible. Products containing this insulation keeps you warm and dry even in the coldest and harshest weather conditions.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.