Light and insulating, the SHOWCASE ski jacket by Helly Hansen provides ideal warmth for your mountain ski adventures.
- Membrane: Helly Tech® Professional
- 2-layer construction
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 10,000 g / m² / 24h
- Insulation / lining: Primaloft®
- Recco® system: Yes
- Powder skirt: Removable
- Regular fit
- Main composition: 100% polyamide
- Secondary material: 100% thermoplastic polyurethane
Construction & Zips:
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- DWR durable water-repellent treatment
- Full Primaloft® insulation, 40 g
- High collar for optimal protection
- Underarm zip vents
- Fully waterproof zips and seams
- Back length: 78.5 cm
- Adjustable hood
- High visibility hood peak
- Helmet compatible
- Zipped glasses pocket on the chest
- 2 zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Zipped ski pass pocket on the sleeve
- Inside pockets for goggles and electronic devices
Sleeves & Waist:
- Articulated arms and elbows for freedom of movement
- Velcro cuffs
- Robust cuffs with thumb holes
- Removable powder skirt with snap buttons
- Jacket to pant connecting system
Helly Tech® Professional: The robust outer membrane prevents water penetration. The outer layer is extremely waterproof and breathable, protecting you from strong winds and penetrating temperatures. This unique material allows sweat wicking to keep you dry and comfortable. Helly Hansen® Professional is particularly suited to tough conditions.
RECCO®: Safety system based on radar technology, helping find victims after avalanches. The Recco® system built into the product allows waves to reflect back to the transmitter, helping the rescue team to find victims faster. The Recco® system is complementary to other security systems used for off-piste skiing/boarding.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
PrimaLoft®: Often described as the alternative to down, PrimaLoft® insulation significantly boosts the performance of cold-weather garments. The microfibres are light, air permeable, and easily compressible. Products containing this insulation keeps you warm and dry even in the coldest and harshest weather conditions.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.