Helly Hansen's LEGENDARY ski pants are fully waterproof, breathable and comfortable to keep you warm and dry.
- Membrane: Helly Tech® Performance
- 2-layer construction
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: Yes
- Insulation / lining: Primaloft®
- Recco® system: No
- Snow gaiters: Yes
- Regular fit
- Weight: 520 g
- Main composition: 100% polyester
- Secondary material: 100% polyurethane
- Bluesign® certified fabrics
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- DWR durable water-repellent treatment
- Full PrimaLoft® Black insulation, 60 g
- Exceptional heat regulation
- 2 Way Stretch fabric
- Zip vents on the thighs
- Fully waterproof zips and seams
- Inseam: 71 cm
Waist / Hem:
- YKK® zip with snap buttons
- Adjustable waist with velcro side tabs
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Reinforced lower leg
- Snow gaiters with silicone grips
- 2 zipped side pockets
- 2 zipped back pockets with flaps
Helly Tech® Performance: The robust outer membrane prevents water penetration. The outer layer is extremely waterproof and breathable, protecting you from strong winds and penetrating temperatures. This unique material allows sweat wicking to keep you dry and comfortable. Helly Hansen® Performance is ideal for high performance outdoor activities in tough, changeable and unpredictable weather conditions.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
PrimaLoft® Black: The PrimaLoft® Black range has all the essential comfort characteristics: warmth, flexibility and lightness.
2 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.