The RIME FLEX jacket by Mammut has a light, stretchy and water-repellent Pertex® material.
- Water-repellent: Yes
- Breathable: Yes
- Insulation / lining: Yes
- Fit: Athletic
- Weight: 336 g
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Filling: 100% polyester
- Insert: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Main composition: 100% polyamide
- DWR water-repellent coating, certified PFC-Free
- Light, stretchy and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air material for breathability and freedom of movement
- Stretchy, insulating Ajungilak® OTI 60 g padding for optimal heat retention
- Stretchy lining for freedom of movement
- Easy to use YKK Vislon® 2-way zip
- 2 backpack- and climbing harness-compatible zipped pockets
Waist & Sleeves:
- Elasticated cuffs
- Drawstring hem, adjustable using one hand
Ajungilak®: Made from high performance, advanced materials, this sleeping bag is suited to polar and high altitude expeditions. The benefit of the Ajungilak technology is its unmatched performance, weight, warmth and comfort.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Pertex® Quantum AIR: High-quality material designed with increased air permeability to ensure a balance of wind resistance and breathability. The more openwork structure of Quantum Air fabrics helps air circulate through the fabric, helping regulate your body temperature and keep you comfortable for longer. A durable water-repellent finish (DWR) eliminates light rain and snow to ensure additional weather protection. Pertex® Quantum Air fabrics are perfect for intense mountain activities.
PFC Free: PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in a number of outdoor products for waterproofing the outer material. Their use has received a lot of criticism, as they are considered non-biodegradable. They build up in the body and are suspected to be harmful to health.
PFC-free products are environmentally friendly.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.