The ACONCAGUA LIGHT fleece by Mammut is the technical solution for demanding mountain trips.
- Breathable: Yes
- Wind resistance: No
- Insulation / lining: Yes
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 340 g
- Main composition: 69% polyester, 22% polyamide, 9% elastane
- Insert: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
- Bluesign® certification
- UPF 50+ UV protection
- Light, comfortable and stretchy Pontetorto® TecnoStretch material with a honeycomb structure
- Moisture wicking
- Flatlock seams for optimal comfort
- Reduces rubbing under a backpack
- Gusset under the arms for optimal freedom of movement
- Elasticated trim on the hood
- Zipped chest pocket
- Thumb holes that stay closed when not in use
TECNOSTRETCH: High-tech fabric developed by Pontetorto® with an outer layer that offers excellent abrasion resistance and a mesh inner layer that effectively absorbs moisture. This system is perfect for all intense activities that require thermal protection, a light feel, compression and breathability. Additionally, it is elasticated and fits perfectly. Bluesign® certified.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.