HALDIGRAT pants by Mammut are comfortable Hard Shell pants with a cool freeride-inspired fit.
- Membrane: Mammut® DryTechnology Pro
- Construction: 3 layers
- Water resistance: 20,000 mm
- Breathability: 20,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / lining: Yes
- Snow gaiters: Yes
- Recco® system: No
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 496 g
- Insert: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
- Main composition - Lining: 100% polyester
- Main composition - exterior: 100% polyamide
- Main composition - membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Removable, stretchy powder protection for comfort
- Side vent with splashproof zip
Waist / Hem:
- Loops with snap buttons for attaching jacket to pants
- Reinforced hemline and Dyneema® protection from sharp ski edges
- Adjustable leg width using poppers for using crampons
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Zipped front pocket compatible with Barryvox with internal loop
Mammut DryTechnology Pro: Triple layer technology with water-repellent properties: the membranes absorb sweat like a sponge and wicks it to the exterior. Inversely, they provide ventilation to guarantee breathability. Mammut DryTechnology consists of 3 layers: an ultra-thin breathable, windproof and waterproof membrane, an adhesive membrane ensuring the fabric's durability and finally, a waterproof fabric for perfect performance. Products with this technology are robust, waterproof to 20,000 mm minimum and windproof.
Dyneema®: Dyneema® is a super-strong fibre made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight polyethylene making it extremely resistant and ideal for heavy loads. This fibre is up to 15 times more resistant than steel and has excellent energy absorption and low elongation properties. It is also extremely resistant to moisture, UV rays and chemicals.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.