With its waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane, the SESVENNA ACTIVE GTX jacket from SALEWA is designed for mountaineering skiing and ski touring.
- Membrane: Gore-Tex® Active
- Construction: 3 layers
- Water resistance: 28 000 mm
- Breathability (RET): < 3 m²Pa/W
- Insulation / lining: Yes
- Fit: Ergonomic
- Weight: 312 g (size 50 EU / L)
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof protection
- Heat-sealed seams for total waterproofing
- Articulation designed ergonomically
- Back length: 74 cm (size L)
- Removable profiled hood
- High collar for optimal protection
Sleeves & Waist:
- Velcro cuffs
- One hand elastic adjustment of the hem
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Large mesh inside pocket for skins/gloves
- Storage compression pocket
GORE-TEX® ACTIVE: Products made with Gore-Tex® Active are durably waterproof (28,000 mm) and windproof, while being extremely breathable (RET < 3): they are the most breathable of the Gore-Tex® range.
These fabrics are the ideal solution for alpine sports. They are perfect for intense activities, even in bad weather. Clothing made with Gore-Tex® fabrics manage moisture efficiently; they are lightweight, soft and very comfortable against the skin. These garments keep your body warm, while preventing sweat build-up, keeping you comfortable during your activities and warm during recovery.
GORE-TEX® C-KNIT™ BACKER: Gore-Tex® with a C-Knit™ Backer construction are lightweight and provide addition comfort for all outdoors lovers for freeride, touring and more.
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.