Light, windproof, waterproof and breathable, the PEDROC 2 SW/DST jacket from SALEWA is ideal for speed hiking in cold weather.
- Construction: 3 layers
- Water resistance: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 35,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / lining: Yes
- Fit: Ergonomic
- Weight: 287 g (size 38 EU)
- Main: Recycled STORMWALL 3L Knit 120 - 100% polyester
- Internal part: nylon Flexlite Eco 155 - 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- Windproof STORMWALL protection
- DWR water repellent treatment
- 4 way stretch fabric
- Bodymapping on specific areas
- Comfortable flatlock seams
- Full-length windproof piping at the back
- Reflective details
- Back length: 63 (size 38 FR)
- Comfortable profiled hood
- Lycra trim
Sleeves & Waist:
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders
- Lycra elastic trim on the bottom of the jacket
- 2 zipped chest pockets
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
STORMWALL: Breathable windproof softshell fabric Warm and comfortable, it is designed to keep you dry and offer total freedom of movement. STORMWALL benefits from a durable and particularly expandable water-repellent treatment.
LYCRA®: Garments made with Lycra® offer a perfect fit and are ideal for any type of sport or relaxation. This synthetic elastane fibre is capable of stretching over six times its length and resuming its original shape numerous times. Lycra® fibres have redefined comfort, stability, freedom of movement and dimensional stability and are an invisible and versatile component that improves the characteristics of the natural and synthetic fabrics.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.