The technical PEDROC HYBRID DRY long sleeve jersey from SALEWA is designed for speed hiking and for mountain trainings.
- Breathability: Yes
- Fit: Ergonomic
- Weight: 176 g (size 50 EU / L)
- Odours neutralising Polygiene® treatment
- 4 way stretch shoulder inserts
- 2 different thickness construction
- Bodymapping on specific areas
- UV 50+ protection
- Quick drying
- Back length: 72 cm (size L)
Sleeves & Waist:
- Sleeves with inserts for freedom of movement
- Stretchy trim on the waist and cuffs
Polygiene® technology prevents the development of odour-causing bacteria. It guarantees a feeling of day-long freshness throughout the garment’s life, wash after wash.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
DRY'TON: SALEWA exclusive, DRY'TON is a durable, resistant synthetic fabric, easy to maintain and with a natural feeling. Very functional, it is designed to wick moisture quickly. It prevents from over-heating when exercising and from excessive cooling when making breaks or at the end of the activity.
DURASTRETCH: Stretchy and abrasion-resistant fabric Light and comfortable, it represents a clothing classic for alpine sports thanks to its durability and optimal breathability.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.