Specifically designed for speed hiking, the ALPENROSE ULTRA MID GTX shoes from SALEWA combines waterproofing, breathability and traction.
- Discipline: Active, sporty approach, supportive look
- Terrain: Steep, uneven, oscillating between positive and negative elevations
- Water resistance: Gore-Tex® membrane
- Weight: 325 g (per shoe)
- Breathable mesh exterior
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane
- 3F system providing flexibility and support of the heel
- Contours the foot perfectly
- Classic laces
- Perfect ankle hold
- Ortholite® sole
- Offers precisions and cushioning for cooler and dryer feet
- Ultra train Michelin® sole
- Rubber special OC composite
- Grooves for great traction and stability on hard and uneven terrain
- Drop: 8 mm (heel height 24 mm / toe heel height 16 mm)
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
GORE-TEX® Extended Confort: These shoes provide protection without insulation to keep your feet dry and comfortable in mild and warm weather.
The shoe body has a single layer construction that ensures optimal breathable, lightness and quick drying. Exceptional heat evacuation and all-day comfort, even when switching constantly between indoor and outdoor temperatures.
3F System: Developed by SALEWA, this technology combines sole, heel and lacing system: shape precision, flexibility and support.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
Michelin applies their knowledge and expertise of rubber and traction to their collection of shoes. You can trust Michelin to provide maximum comfort and traction. Michelin shoes are practical and stylish with soles inspired by their high-performance tyres.Whatever you need, from durable work shoes to robust outdoor footwear, Michelin will meet your requirements.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.