VANCOUVER GTX versatile hiking shoes by MEINDL are ideal for the outdoors year-round.
- Use: Year-round hiking
- Terrain: Varied with little height difference
- Water resistance: Gore-Tex® Comfort & Performance membrane
- Weight: 500 g (per shoe)
- High-rise, 14 cm
- Exterior: waxed nubuck leather
- Gore-Tex® breathable, waterproof membrane
- Keeps your feet cool and dry in all conditions
- Classic laces
- Easy to pull on using pull-tab at the back
- 365 Tage range, includes 2 removable insoles
- Insole n°1: Air Active
- Composition: genuine sheepskin, 12 mm thick
- Insole n°2: leather
- Rubber sole
- 157 grip points
- Studs for optimal grip
- Abrasion resistance
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
Gore-Tex® Comfort & Performance: These shoes provide maximum comfort and durable waterproofing for a multitude of activities, even in the worst weather conditions.
Activities: hiking, climbing, hunting, small hikes
AIR-ACTIVE: The insoles of Meindl shoes are padded throughout and have Air Active technology for excellent moisture transfer. Therefore, the soles dry quicker than classic soles for maximum comfort.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.