The RIME IN down jacket by Mammut is great for your mountain trips.
- Water-repellent: Yes
- Breathable: Yes
- Insulation / lining: Yes
- Fit: Tight fit
- Compressible: No
- Weight: 425 g
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Filling: 100% polyester
- Main composition: 100% polyamide
- Bluesign certified materials
- DWR water-repellent coating, certified PFC-Free
- 100 g/m² recycled synthetic fibres, on the chest 80 g/m² and sleeves
- Insulating Ajungilak® OTI 200 g material for optimal heat retention
- Compatible with Mammut's Easy Combine system
- Elasticated trim on the hood
- 2 side pockets with zips
- Zipped inside pocket with multimedia cable hole
- Optimised sleeve construction
- Elasticated cuffs
Ajungilak®: Made from high performance, advanced materials, this sleeping bag is suited to polar and high altitude expeditions. The benefit of the Ajungilak technology is its unmatched performance, weight, warmth and comfort.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
PFC Free: PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in a number of outdoor products for waterproofing the outer material. Their use has received a lot of criticism, as they are considered non-biodegradable. They build up in the body and are suspected to be harmful to health.
PFC-free products are environmentally friendly.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.