Warm and resistant, the AGNER HYBRID fleece from SALEWA is ideal for climbing and hiking.
- Main: 89% polyester, 11% elastane
- Inserts: 85% poluamide, 15% elastane
- Polarlite technical fleece
- Resistant Durastretch inserts
- 2 Way Stretch elastic material
- Flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- Profiled hood with lycra trim and adjustable at the back of the head.
- High collar for optimal protection
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Underarm inserts for ventilation
- Back length: 70 cm
- Weight: 416 g
2 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
PolarLite: Salewa® have developed their own fleece material, PolarLite, from synthetic microfibres. It is lightweight, quick-drying, has good heat retention and can be compressed.
DURASTRETCH: Stretchy and abrasion-resistant fabric Light and comfortable, it represents a clothing classic for alpine sports thanks to its durability and optimal breathability.
LYCRA®: Garments made with Lycra® offer a perfect fit and are ideal for any type of sport or relaxation. This synthetic elastane fibre is capable of stretching over six times its length and resuming its original shape numerous times. Lycra® fibres have redefined comfort, stability, freedom of movement and dimensional stability and are an invisible and versatile component that improves the characteristics of the natural and synthetic fabrics.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.