Use: running, trail
- Compression shorts
- Made with variable stiffness mesh (soft/semi-rigid/rigid)
- Targeted compression that respects the athlete's anatomy and physiology
- Behave as shock absorbers for pressure (muscles and fat)
- Non-compression on the bones, tendons and nerves
- Optimal biomechanic muscle movement
- Maintains ideal body temperature
- Innovative Quantum Energy fibre
- Antibacterial and anti-UV
- Light and comfortable
- Wide elastic waistband for optimal hold
- Flatlock stitches prevent chafing
- Multiple vented areas
- Maximum sweat wicking
- Increased venous return
- Improves performance
- Reduces muscle vibrations and oscillation
- Reduces the risk of injury and soreness
- Delays the fatigue limit
- 73% polyamide
- 20% polyester
- 7% elastane
FIBRE ENERGY®: This fibre improves thermal exchange and maintains an ideal body temperature regardless of the exterior temperature. It it also antibacterial, anti-UV, resistant, lightweight and very comfortable.
Varying rigidity mesh/ targeted compression: The R& D;centre of BV SPORT has proven by numerous scientific research that the pressure transmitted to the lower members varies depending on the type and thickness of the biological tissues which they are composed of. These tissues react as pressure absorbers (muscles and fat) or on the contrary are incompressible (bones, tendons and nerves).
Improvement of the muscle's biomechanics and performance: these innovative parameters have helped develop varying rigidity meshes (soft, semi-rigid and rigid) which have been integrated since 2004 in the manufacturing of the Booster and ProRecup compression range. Selective compression respects the anatomy and physiology of the athletes, optimises the muscular biomechanics of the muscle when moving, improves venous return, limits vibrations and oscillations, reduces the risk of soreness and delays fatigue.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.