Use: ideal for all sports (triathlon, trail, racing, road cycling, MTB, football, gymnastics), training and recovery
- Compression sleeves
- Use: before, during and after activity
- Powerful and pleasant compression
- Optimal aeration for exceptional comfort
- Ventilation strips built-in to the compression
- Perfect calf support
- The ultimate sleeve to protects your patellar tendon
- Thin fibre for comfort
- Soft and elasticated
- Ultra-light, keep your feet cool and dry
- Perfect for all intense activities in extreme heat
- Offers a new lease of life to the calves
- Ergonomic strip around the patellar tendon limits muscular vibrations and protects the knee
- Moisture wicking
- Manufactured exclusively in Europe by medical compression specialists
- Oeko-Tex® certification
- Sold as a pair
- Weight: 25 g
- Massaging Effect Fibre
- Shock absorber
- Worn during the effort, they reduce the muscle break and fatigue
- The calves remain cool and rested
- Up to 8% reduction in vibrations
- Reduces lactic acid
- Delays muscle fatigue
- Speed up recovery
- For longer, higher impact sessions with less fatigue
- After exercise, heavy legs, without aches or swelling
- 50% polyamide
- 26% polyethylene
- 24% elastane
ANTI-FATIGUE: The shock and vibration absorption on the muscles, veins and articulations increase the effort resistance.
MASSAGING EFFECT FIBRE: Each movement triggers a micro-massage providing a sensation of lightness and well-being. Patented fibre.
SHOCK ABSORBER: The 360° compression dampens the shock wave effect on muscles, veins and joints. Less vibrations means reduces muscular fatigue Your resistance to long efforts is improved
ULTRA-LIGHT: Your Compressport® garment does no retain water and stays light in all situations.
DTOX: Studies show a significant reduction in lactic acid during exercise.
RECOVERY: Reduce muscle pain, eliminate lactic acid and improve your recovery by wearing Compressport after the shower (at home, work or on the plane ...)
ULTRA-RESIST: high resistance.
K-PROTECT: an ergonomic tongue that presses on the patellar tendon and reduces vibrations by up to 8%. K-Protect does not hinder movements and improves comfort. Perfectly suited for those with known knee weakness but also for those feeling tired after 100km.
OEKO-TEX CERTIFICATION: Innovative fibres certified by Oeko-Tex, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.