Use: demanding hikes in mid-mountain and easy trekking
- Hiking shoes
- Model: men's
- Suitable for demanding mid-mountain hikes and easy treks
- Suitable for rough or steep trails
- Can be worn with a backpack filled between 40 and 50L
- Example hikes: around Mont Blanc, Dolomite mountain trails
- Weight: 600 g per shoe (size 42)
- Air Active®
- Made from suede leather and mesh
- Water-resistant and windproof Gore-Tex® lining
- Optimal breathability
- High-rise upper for ankle support
- Variofix® lacing system
- Enables a perfect heel adjustment
- Air Active® sole
- Highly breathable
- Padded for increased comfort
- Vibram® MegaGrip sole
- Excellent traction off road and on difficult terrain
- Self-cleaning and equipped with hooks
- 92 grip points
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Rubber stone-protection
GORE-TEX®: Waterproof, windproof, breathable and insulating Tailored to the most intense cold, the Gore-Tex membrane keeps your body warm and dry for longer and for more comfort. This high end technology provides durably waterproof and breathable garments.
VIBRAM®: The benchmark for high-productivity rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking, footwear featuring Vibram technology has a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
MultiGrip®: Vibram® Meindl MultiGrip® has a non-slip rubber band excellent off-road traction. It's self cleaning sole and its hook on the heel offer an added traction on difficult terrain.
VARIOFIX®: Enables a perfect heel adjustment Once the laces are pulled, the strap around the heel evenly adjusts Enables to receive the best heel support possible for higher performances and optimal comfort.
AIR-ACTIVE: The insoles of Meindl shoes are padded throughout and have Air Active® technology for excellent moisture transfer. Therefore, the soles dry quicker than classic soles for maximum comfort.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.