Please note: For this model, we recommend purchasing a size larger than usual.
Use: triathlon, training
- Model: men's
- Level of practice: beginner, intermediate and pro
- Essential swimming training tool for all triathletes
- Excellent buoyancy
- Provide swimming condition similar to the one with the suit
- Reproduces the positioning of the body on the surface of the water as well as the gliding sensations thanks to the neoprene
- Quality Yamamoto C38 neoprene construction
- Neoprene skin main panel on the front of the tights raising the hip on the water surface
- Hydro-dynamic design
- Provide a complete freedom of movement around the leg kicks and during the flip turns
- Wide elasticated waistband with inner drawstring
- Perfect fit and support
- Construction providing durability
- Light and comfortable
- Resuming phase: to rediscover good glide sensations and good positioning in the water quickly
- Recovery phase: helps sessions
- Intensive training: gain 2 sec/100 m, compared to normal buoyancy
- Pre-season triathlon: To replace your full neoprene wetsuit
- Waist and tights: 3 mm
- Bottom, back of the tights and crotch: 2 mm
- 80% neoprene
- 20% nylon
Yamamoto #38: Neoprene that has a honeycomb structure, low density and thermal insulation properties, giving it better qualities than other types of neoprene.
Neoprene #38 is the most versatile part of the Yamamoto range, providing great resistance, flexibility and buoyancy.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.