Use: outdoor activities
- Model: women's
- Ideal for days on the mountain
- Perfect for spring to early summer
- Lasting comfort and essential protection
- DWR water-repellent finish
- Maximum comfort during exercise
- UV protection index: UPF 30
- Zip with hidden buttons
- High-rise waist with belt loops
- FlashDry™ inserts behind the knees
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Freedom of movement
- 4-way stretch
- Main fabric: 86 % polyester, 14 % elastane, 75/40 deniers, 140 g/m²
- Panels: 94 % polyester, 6 % elastane, 107 g/m²
FlashDry™: sweat wicking and temperature regulation
Staying true to their reputation as a leader in the outdoors domain, The North Face® has developed a range of innovative fabrics to improve moisture management and regulate body temperature during your outdoor activities. FlashDry™ keeps the user dry and more comfortable, allowing them to stay active for longer in many different environments and weather conditions. In addition to this, FlashDry™ does not add weight or volume to the garment.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.