The ROAN bib pants from VOLCOM are perfect on powder or snow.
- Membrane: Yes
- Construction: 2 layers
- Water resistance: 15,000 mm
- Breathability: 15,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / Lining: Yes
- Recco® system: No
- Snow gaiter: Yes
- Fit: Modern Articulated Fit
- 100% polyester Stretch Twill Repreve®
- Waterproof, breathable membrane
- DWR water-repellent treatment
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable, moisture wicking lining
- 2 shoulder straps with quick release buckles
- Mesh lined zipped vents
- Pre-shaped knees for increased mobility
- Zip Tech® connection system
- Special ticket ring
- 2 chest pockets (1 zipped)
- 2 open side pockets
- 2 flap pockets at the back
Waist / Hem:
- Adjustable inner belt
- Snow gaiters hook for laces
- Anti-abrasion reinforcements on the lower leg
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Zip Tech®: Volcom officially certified Zip Tech®, an innovating system letting you zip the snow-skirt from almost any Volcom Jacket to almost any Volcom Pants, avoiding then snow intrusion, and movement limitation.
Repreve® is a fabric fibre designed with durable development in mind. Made with recycled materials, with 30% or more from plastic bottles. This eco-friendly fibre is as strong and resistant as synthetic fibres, without any toxic substances. Repreve® uses thousands of waste plastic bottles to help preserve the environment.
Modern Articulated Fit: Mid-rise, in-between a slim and loose fit with articulated legs for freedom of movement.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.