The BRIGHTON PULLOVER snowboard jacket from VOLCOM offers excellent protection from the exterior.
- Membrane: Yes
- Construction: 2 layers
- Water resistance: 15,000 mm
- Breathability: 15,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / Lining: Yes
- Recco® system: No
- Powder skirt: Fixed
- Fit: DropTail Fit
- 100% polyester Stretch Oxford Repreve®
- Waterproof, breathable membrane
- DWR water-repellent treatment
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable, moisture wicking lining
- Zipped, mesh lined underarm ventilation
- 1/2 front zip
- Whistle in the pull tab
- Stretchy, removable powder skirt
- Zip Tech® connection system
- Special ticket ring
- Hidden drawstring hood
- Side hood adjustment
- Clips for goggles built into the hood
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Large front pocket with flap
- 2 zipped chest pockets
Sleeves & Waist:
- Dual adjustment cuffs
- Drawstring waistband
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Zip Tech®: Volcom officially certified Zip Tech®, an innovating system letting you zip the snow-skirt from almost any Volcom Jacket to almost any Volcom Pants, avoiding then snow intrusion, and movement limitation.
Repreve® is a fabric fibre designed with durable development in mind. Made with recycled materials, with 30% or more from plastic bottles. This eco-friendly fibre is as strong and resistant as synthetic fibres, without any toxic substances. Repreve® uses thousands of waste plastic bottles to help preserve the environment.
Drop Tail Fit: Longer back fit for efficient weather protection.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.