- Floating sleeves
- Specifically designed for swimrun
- Yamamoto Aerodome neoprene construction on the front by increasing buoyancy
- Yamamoto C38 expandable neoprene construction on the back
- Raise your shin
- Compensate with the loss of buoyancy when swimming with trainers
- Your feet float without extra effort
- Increase the floating line
- Helps focusing on arm movements only
- Sold as a pair
- Robust and durable
- Front panel: 5 mm
- Back panel: 3 mm
- 95% neoprene
- 5% nylon
- XS/S: length 28 cm
- M: length 30.5 cm
- L/XL: length 33 cm
Yamamoto #38: Neoprene that has a honeycomb structure, low density and thermal insulation properties, giving it better qualities than other types of neoprene.
Neoprene #38 is the most versatile part of the Yamamoto range, providing great resistance, flexibility and buoyancy.
AERODOME: Material made of numerous ventilation holes evenly placed. It can be used to reduce the weight of the garment and add buoyancy by holding air bubble in the ventilation holes, and can even improve the warmth retention thanks to the thermal insulation effect from the air bubbles.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.