Please note: For this model, we recommend purchasing a size larger than usual.
Use: triathlon, training
- Model: men's
- Level of practice: beginner, intermediate and pro
- Essential swimming training tool for all triathletes
- Excellent buoyancy
- Provide swimming condition similar to the one with the suit
- Reproduces the positioning of the body on the surface of the water as well as the gliding sensations thanks to the neoprene
- Yamamoto Aerodome neoprene will give you nearly as much buoyancy as a full neoprene suit.
- Helps focusing on arm movements only
- Do not need added effort on the legs and the positioning on the surface of the water
- Even more efficient than a pull-buoy thanks to the Aerodome neoprene
- Expandable and robust Yamamoto C38 and C39 neoprene construction
- SCS coating providing a high level of performance
- Hydro-dynamic design
- Provide a complete freedom of movement around the leg kicks and during the flip turns
- Wide elasticated waistband with inner drawstring
- Perfect fit and support
- Construction providing durability
- Light and comfortable
- Resuming phase: to rediscover good glide sensations and good positioning in the water quickly
- Recovery phase: helps sessions
- Intensive training: gain 2 to 4 sec/100 m, compared to normal buoyancy
- Pre-season triathlon: To replace your integral neoprene suit, whilst having the same buoyancy
- Thighs: 5 mm
- Belt: 3 mm
- Bottom, back of the tights and crotch: 2 mm
- 80% neoprene
- 20% nylon
Yamamoto #38: Neoprene that has a honeycomb structure, low density and thermal insulation properties, giving it better qualities than other types of neoprene.
Neoprene #38 is the most versatile part of the Yamamoto range, providing great resistance, flexibility and buoyancy.
Yamamoto #39: Neoprene that has a honeycomb structure, low density and thermal insulation properties, giving it better qualities than other types of neoprene.
Neoprene #39 is part of the Yamamoto range, providing the best resistance, flexibility and buoyancy on the market.
SCS (Super Composite Skin): Surface treatment developed by Yamamoto to help protect the neoprene and reduce friction. The water-repellent microcell structure improves glide and speed.
AERODOME: Material made of numerous ventilation holes evenly placed. It can be used to reduce the weight of the garment and add buoyancy by holding air bubble in the ventilation holes, and can even improve the warmth retention thanks to the thermal insulation effect from the air bubbles.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.