Use: Outdoor activities
- Ski, climbing and cycling helmet
- Absorbs and distributes vibrations and shocks
- Features a headlamp installation
- The built-in active ventilation system regulates the helmet’s temperature and limits fogging
- Removable ear pads for full sound perception and higher security level
- Goggles Clip on the back of the helmet for perfect fit
- Full removable and antibacterial lining
- Adjustable chin strap with built-in chin guard to reduce friction and irritation
- Fast Adapting System straps for perfect fit
- Easy one hand opening/closing button, even with gloves
- The specific EPS inner shell is impact-resistant and reduces pressure points
- Made in Germany
- High quality and tech
- Standard: CE EN 1077 B / EN 1078 / EN 12492 / TÜV GS
- Weight: 410g (55/59 cm size)
- BOA® System
- Inmould technology
RECCO®: RECCO® system: this is a system based on radar technology, helping find victims after avalanches. The Recco® system built into the product allows waves to reflect back to the transmitter, helping the rescue team to find victims faster. The RECCO® system is complementary to other security systems used for off-piste skiing/boarding.
INMOULD TECHNOLOGY : EPS foam is directly expanded into the polycarbonate shell for effective impact resistance. This helmet construction is lightweight and extremely stable.
BOA System : The double wheel ensures personalised comfort with precise and even fastening, reducing pressure points.
VENTILATION : The ventilation system provides optimal air circulation and reduces uncomfortable heat build-up in the helmet. Ventilation channels have been designed to quickly drive warm air outdoors and draw in fresh air.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.