Use: long distance triathlon, 70.3, Ironman
- Triathlon tank top
- Model: men's
- Ideal for long distance trail: 70.3 and ironman
- Level: intermediate to pro
- Increased comfort and support
- Helps improve your glide
- Can be worn under a neoprene wetsuit
- Front zip
- 2 side pockets
- Seamless panels on the back
- Mesh side construction
- Breathable Teflon treated, water-repellent and light fabric
- Helps improve glide
- Quick drying
- Heat-sealed and watertight flatlock seams
- Stretch, freedom of movement
- Weight: 110 g
- Xtra Flat
- Smooth bindings
- Water Wear Weapon
- Cool Stretch
- Dry Tech Mesh
- Thermo Seal Bonding
- 80% polyamide
- 20% elastane
WATER WEAR WEAPON: High performance French fabric, Teflon treated. It is:
COOL STRETCH: Fabric made in Italy, ultra-stretch and providing an excellent breathability. It is made from 75% of polyamid and 25% elastane.
DRY TECH MESH: Mix of cell fibre specifically treated to be performing. Dry Tech Mesh is a water-repellent fabric, quick drying, soft and comfortable.
XTRA FLAT: Flatlock seams providing optimal comfort.
FRAMILON: Extremely thin and transparent seams: resistant, lightweight and comfort guaranteed.
SMOOTH BINDINGS: Ultra-soft bindings around the arms and neck to prevent chafing.
THERMO SEAL BONDING: Heat-sealed and watertight flatlock seams.
Fabric made in France.
Outfit made in Spain.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.