Use: hiking, trekking, lifestyle
- Down jacket
- Model: women's
- Fit: Regular Fit™
- 2-layer waterproof and breathable materials
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 10 000 g/m²/24h
- Teflon EcoElite™ water-repellent treatment
- Optimal warmth for trekking in the cold
- Thermal filling
- PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume insulation
- Long, protective feminine fit
- Full zip
- 3D drawstring hood
- High collar with chin-guard
- 2 water-tight zipped side pockets
- Zipped inside chest pocket
- Low Impact™ label
- Bluesign® certified materials
- Weight: 850 g
- Teflon EcoElite™
- Main fabric: DryEdge™ Plain Mechanical Stretch 2L - 100% polyester
- Secondary fabric: DryEdge™ Canvas 2L - 100% polyester
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume - 100% polyester
- Lining: UltraLight DownProof - 100% polyamide
Teflon® EcoElite™: In the interests of being more environmentally friendly, this technology uses 60% renewable sources and is PFC-free (perfluorocarbon). The finish allows water to slide off the fabric, leaving the garment dry, even in very damp climates.
DryEdge™ Plain Mechanical 2L: 2-layer structure that guarantees waterproofing and breathability expected by freeriders. Long-lasting DWR C0 treatment, soft feel and high abrasion resistance.
Dryedge™ Canvas 2L: 2-layer waterproof and breathable structure for weather protection. Long-lasting DWR C0 treatment, soft feel and high abrasion resistance.
PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume: Primaloft® ThermoPlume insulation is made with small capsules for a floating insulated filling. It mimics the look and feel of down, with improved water-repellent properties. It is a compressible thermal material.
Regular Fit™: Fitted at the shoulders and hips, straight for the rest of the body. Comfortable, the most versatile fit.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.