Glasses - JAWBREAKER polished black/clear black iridium® photocromatic
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
The Jawbreaker glasses provide a good balance between comfort, performance and optimal protection. They have Switchlock technology and photochromic lenses which adapt to weaher conditions.
Use: running, trail
- Lightweight and robust frame
- Provides perfect protection in changeable weather
- Comes with a protective pouch
- O Matter
- Colour: clear black iridium photochromic
- 100% UV protection
- Category: 1-2
- Photochromic plutonite lenses
- Anti-scratch and anti-reflection
- Protection against dazzling
- Material filters 100 % UVA,UVB, UVC rays and dangerous blue light up to 400 nm
- Light transmission rate: 23-69%
- Interchangeable lenses to adapt one's protection depending on the weather
- Colour: polished black
- Light-weight and ultra-resistant frame thanks to O Matter materials
- 3 point adjustment supporting a precise optical alignment
- Equipped with unobtainium temples and nose bridge which provides extra grip even when you sweat
- Lightweight and providing excellent support
- Venting holes on temples
- Helmet compatible
- Frame length: 131 mm
- Lens height: 53.6 mm
HIGHT DEFINITION OPTICS : If you are looking for the world's best clarity and best protection , thing equals the HDO Oakley lenses. HDO provides a distortion free vision, and an unmatched anti-shock protection as well as a100% UV filtrating thanks to the hardest lens material in the world. Oakley have designed this lens to fulfil the needs of the greatest international athletes.
UNOBTAINIUM®: Rubber style material whose grip improved with moisture; this will ensure better grip when you sweat. It is used on nose pads and temples.
IRIDIUM®: Designed to balance the light transmission and reduce reflections, this lens high range coating is made with heated metal oxides. It is available in a large range of colours to optimise vision in nearly all light conditions.
O MATTER : This lightweight synthetic component was designed to provide comfort, cushioning and durability in extreme environments all day long.
|The category 1 solar lenses are slightly tinted, and filter 20 to 57% of the sun light. This type of index is advised for low sun light, in winter or on a cloudy day. This type of index is strongly discouraged in very sunny conditions.|
|Your sun lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of the ambient solar light. This protection will be efficient in situations of medium sunlight.. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of changing sunlight and between seasons, for example during the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.|
|More than a simple coating, photochromic technology is integrated within the molecular structure of the lens. Therefore, your lenses will lighten up and darken instantly depending of the light conditions, while protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays.|
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.