CROSS OVER GTX hiking shoes by SALOMON provide aggressive traction for the muddiest trails.
- Discipline: Active, sporty approach, supportive look
- Terrain: Steep, uneven, oscillating between positive and negative elevations
- Water resistance: GoreTex®
- Foot shape: Standard
- Weight: 360 g (per shoe)
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Breathable anti-debris mesh
- Mesh and fabric lining
- Seamless for increased comfort
- Prevents mud and debris entry
- Classic laces
- Gusseted tongue
- Bonded upper
- PFC free
- Milled Ortholite®
- Light and breathable
- EnergyCell: light high quality EVA foam
- Excellent shock absorption
- Optimal comfort
- Drop: 10 mm
- ContaGrip® TA
- Specific studs for durable, aggressive traction
- Abrasion-resistant rubber
- Reinforced stone guard
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology with a clever combination of rubber, geometry and density, providing lightweight grip and traction.
Energy Cell: High performance EVA foam that absorbs shocks and vibrations.
EVA: The moulded EVA insert provides lightweight cushioning and stability.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.